-
August 30th, 2001, 10:48 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hey all!
I'm just about to begin another indexing project for SIP--the first one was ok, but there were some issues with it that I want to fix. Primary among them was a lack of feedback from other readers familiar with the comic. Without knowing what real readers want, the usability of the final project was somewhat limited.
So, to make a long story short, I'd like to ask fans to provide feedback by filling out and submitting an HTML form questionare. It's completely annonymous, and the inclusion of your email address is optional. The length of your answers is up to you, and you don't even have to complete the survey if you don't feel like it (just please submit what you already have down). 
If you're interested, hop on over to this page:
http://web.syr.edu/~jung/sip/index.html
Many thanks in advance!
jng
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks